There are many apps available to Internet users. In addition to its many features, this app is one of the few we tried that offered features not found in other apps. The response time of this application, for example, is faster than that of other web apps. Furthermore, the navigation is simple, as well as the buttons are easily accessible for easy usage.
What is Fit India Assessment Apk
The Fit India Mobile App is a first-of-its-kind application that allows users to check their fitness levels via a series of basic tests and then get recommendations on how to improve their fitness on a regular basis through the use of the app. Additionally, the Fit India Mobile App has features such as the ability to establish daily activity and fitness goals, an activity tracker, a calorie counter, a water tracker, and a sleep tracker, among others.
On the 29th of August, the Hon’ble Prime Minister inaugurated the Fit India Movement with the goal of making physical fitness a way of life for all Indians. This movement seeks to modify people’s habits, moving them away from sedentary lifestyles and toward more physically active ways of living. Fit India will be a success only if and when it transforms into a grassroots movement. We must take the initiative and act as a catalyst.
Wouldn’t you agree that the first pillar of formal education should be a course on “How to Live”? For this to be successful, teaching and practising the skill of taking care of one’s body and health on a daily basis is required. As a result, schools must be the first official institution, after the family, where physical fitness is taught and practised on a regular basis.
In light of the above, the Fit India Mission has developed a system of Fit India School Certification that is simple and straightforward, with the following parameters:
The parameters would be
- Having one PE-trained instructor who is physically fit and active is ideal.
- A playground with two or more outdoor games
- Every department has one PE session every day with physical activities (sports, dancing, games, yoga, PT).
- Encourage everyday physical activity for all pupils.
India’s 3 Star School
- A 3 star accreditation requires the following extra criteria:
- Every teacher should spend 60 minutes or more on physical activity.
- At least two instructors (including one PET) are trained in two sports.
- Fit India Week was observed at school.
- Possessing sports facilities for four sports (two of which are outdoor).
- One of the sports is a traditional, indigenous, local game.
SCHOOL WITH FIVE STARS INDIA
- The following criteria (beyond the 3 star certification) apply to the highest certification:
- The school hosts intra-school sports contests, inter-school sports tournaments, and an annual sports day.
- PE is taught to all instructors.
- Two or more sports coaches could be PE instructors.
- The school follows the NCERT/CBSE/SCERT PE curriculum.
- All students are tested annually for fitness.
- Before and after school, the school opens its playground(s) to the local community and parents.Maintenance and security fees might be reasonable.
How to Get Fit:
- India Star Certification for Schools The school will self-certify and register at www.fitindia.gov.in. After registration, the school will get an online certificate allowing them to use the Fit India logo and flag.
- The school must apply for FIT India 3 or 5 Star certification online at www.fitindia.gov.in. The Fit India Mission would next verify the claim and provide an online certificate of praise. The same would be printed and sent.
- The Prime Minister’s Award will feature FIT INDIA. Please help make FIT INDIA a successful people’s movement by leading the following:
- Notifying and encouraging all public and private schools in your state to apply for Fit India rankings
- To recognise Fit India 3 and 5 Star Schools by holding an event in the State Capital. Schools might be recognised in state-level Republic and Independence Day celebrations.
- Nominate a senior officer as your department’s State Nodal Officer for Fit India and keep us informed. Encourage schools to plan and organise Fit India activities.
- Easy and Free download process
- Free – download, install and use
- Easy Navigation
- Real experience self-played game
- Auto matchmaking systems
- Made by high experienced developers
- No ads, no banner, no popups
- Runs smoothly on your phone
- Well Structured
Our team has checked each and every aspect of Fit India Assessment Apk, and we didn’t find any virus or anything that reflects our users to download something else that they are finding. The Fit India Assessment Apk sound and graphics are superbly good, We tried both the ways from using headphones and in-speaker and it perfectly fine by our side, Graphics are also good from starting page to in gameplay, sometimes it bothers because of device specs that differ in every device we test in multiple phones that runs in Android 10,9,8 and some famous brand phone like, Samsung, Xiaomi, RealMe, Asus, Iphone and many more and we didn’t find any issues.
How To Download
The Fit India Assessment Apk can easily be downloaded. Downloading the app is as easy as following the steps provided below. Getting the mod can be accomplished by following the steps outlined below.
- Now click on the given download link.
- Wait a few seconds after clicking on the link, your phone will start downloading Fit India Assessment Apk in a short time.
- After downloading click on the Fit India Assessment Apk file and install it on your phone.
Note – If you are unable to install downloaded applications because of unknown sources in your phone, you will need to turn it on in the settings of the phone.
Now you can see what and where to download Fit India Assessment Apk, and we get all the data to combine and test each thing on the Fit India Assessment Apk and our final conclusion that is this app is safe, easy to use, simple to use, and well-organized way than the official one. App lovers who are super enthusiastic to play and use Fit India Assessment Apk are now completely free and hassle-free for downloading.